LEMON TART RECIPE
This is a simple and easy crowd pleaser that I thought I’d share with you all! I’ve literally been making this since I was four, so even if you have trouble with toast, you can manage this and wow your friends (as long as you don’t share the recipe!) ~Felicity
3 lemons (or to taste)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pre-made pie case (or 3 packs of the mini ones) (I get this at Aeon but most larger supermarkets carry them)
1. Juice the lemons and put juice in a largish bowl. Be careful not to get lemon juice in your eye. Also, I think it is better without the seeds in so keep this in mind.
2. Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and empty into the bowl. Opened cans are sharp so take care.
3. Mix well. A spoon is sufficient.
4. Open the packaging of the pie case.
5. Pour the mixture into the pie case. There may be too much to fit in the pie case. Don’t panic. Just eat the leftovers.
6. Refrigerate until it sets.
7. Eat. This is normally accomplished by first cutting it with a knife (careful: sharp!) then passing the pieces to the people eating it on plates.
Excuse the “Cooking for Dummies”-type method. But otherwise it would be too short! LOL